- Lincor Solutions, global leaders in Bedside Computing solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of senior executives to Lincor’s North American leadership team effective immediately.
Robert Brown has been appointed to the position of Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Lincor Solutions as the Chief Financial Officer in April 2013, Bob served as CFO for Clinically Home, LLC raising $10 million in start-up capital and, as the CFO for Sequoia Healthcare, Inc. raising $2.5 million in start up capital. For nine years Bob was CFO, Treasurer and Secretary for Passport Health Communications, growing that organization from start-up to a $127.5M valuation. He led three venture capital raises for Passport and managed three acquisitions before capping his tenure at Passport with a $70 million private equity recapitalization. While at Passport, he managed the finance and accounting department of 23 employees. As Vice-President and Controller of Therapeutic Antibodies, Bob co-led a $40 million Initial Public Offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange. At Therapeutic Antibodies, Bob managed an international staff of 12 employees in six foreign subsidiaries. Bob founded and managed the CPA firm of Brown and McCeney, CPAs and started his accounting and finance career with Ernst & Whinney in Nashville in 1982.
In addition to passing the CPA examination in one sitting, Bob has also earned a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. Bob attained a BS in Accounting with honors from Auburn University in 1982 and was a Price Waterhouse Fellow and President Council Fellow at the University of Florida, Fisher School of Accounting PhD program in 1986 and 1987. Bob currently serves as Chairman of the Williamson County Election Commission and has served on several non-profit boards as well as an elder and as a deacon in his Church. “Having been involved with various software organizations at different levels, it’s exciting to join Lincor at such an instrumental time” commented Bob.
Cyrus Hatfield has been appointed to the position of Senior Vice President, North America responsible for all revenue and business development efforts for North America. Most recently, Cyrus led the North American efforts for the enterprise asset management business unit at Infor managing a 43-member team responsible for impacting revenue greater than $50M. The last three years Cyrus led the team responsible for 25%+ year over year growth in North America where industry growth rates were less than 5%. During his 15-year career at Infor, Cyrus was involved with numerous corporate restructures, acquisition due diligence and go to market strategic initiatives. Prior to Infor, Cyrus held a variety of sales, sales management and marketing roles for leading technology organizations including MAPICS, Optio Software and Konica Minolta.
“We are delighted to have both Bob and Cyrus join the executive team at Lincor. Bob has been involved with many organizations similar to Lincor and will be able to offer valuable insight to our growth strategy and objectives. Cyrus brings a unique perspective and wealth of experience in building sales, customer service and business development teams that will grow our business in the US and Canada ”, commented Richard Cooke, CEO.
Both Bob and Cyrus will be based at Lincor North American headquarters in Nashville, TN. “As healthcare reform continues in the US marketplace, systems are being mandated to provide world-class care all the while delivering a memorable patient experience. Lincor has a unique value proposition that transforms patient experience and engagement, with realtime multimedia patient education and access to clinical solutions at the bedside for clinicians and hospital staff,” remarked Cyrus.
In March, Lincor Solutions secured $9.5m expansion funding from Edison Ventures to build the North American markets and accelerate product development.
More info check out the Lincor Solutions website.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems