- The first mobile solution for patient engagement and clinical services delivery to Apple iPad and Android devices.
- Lincor announces the latest addition to the MEDIVista product suite – MEDIVista MOBILE, during eHealth Week in Dublin.
MEDIVista MOBILE delivers patient services to iPads and Android wireless tablets and is a modular extension to the proven MEDIVista service delivery platform already deployed in over 20 countries and 125 hospitals. MEDIVista provides patient centric content and applications to fixed bedside terminals, improving patient outcomes and workflow for both nurses and physicians.
“Many hospitals are facing demands to develop a BYOD (Bring your own Device) strategy so patients can use their own mobile devices”, explains Lincor Solutions co-founder and CTO Enda Murphy. “Without proper management and control, this can lead to strain on the hospital wireless infrastructure. The proven MEDIVista server technology gives hospitals this control plus the ability to fully manage a potentially lucrative revenue stream.”
Richard Cooke, Lincor Solutions CEO, continues, “The rise of tablet devices has led to an increased expectation from patients and their visitors that they can use their own devices while in hospital. MEDIVista MOBILE enables just that and is a world first solution for hospitals to deliver live TV, Movies on Demand, internet access and Skype to both fixed bedside terminals and mobile tablet devices through a centrally managed service. Customers new to MEDIVista also get the peace of mind that comes from having the solution underpinned by tried and tested technology designed for the hospital environment.”
Lincor will be showcasing MEDIVista MOBILE at eHealth Week Booth #617.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems