Procura, a leading provider of home and community care software in the United States, Canada and Australia, is pleased to announce the acquisition of Australian based PeoplePoint Software Pty Ltd.
The acquisition combines one of the most comprehensive financial, residential and community care Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for the Aged Care and Disability industries with Procura's best-of-breed community care system. Focused on the provision of software to the home and community care industry for almost 25 years, Procura's product offerings are dominant in Canada, and are among the top five solutions being offered in the U.S. and Australia. Well known in Australia for its Community Care solutions, Procura offers comprehensive home health solutions with the operational, financial, clinical and mobile tools necessary to improve care.
"The PeoplePoint team has built a comprehensive solution with a strong Residential Management and Financial Controls solution that complements Procura's goal to enable better customer care and satisfaction," says Scott Overhill, President of the Procura Group of Companies. "Our companies share similar values; we are both committed to delivering innovative solutions and business processes that enable providers to focus on delivering the best possible care. Together we will offer our customers a single source solution that facilitates and supports natural cohesiveness across diverse service and business divisions."
PeoplePoint offers a modular ERP solution that is built on the solid foundation of Microsoft Dynamics AX®. It includes an integrated approach to delivering solutions in Resident Management, Retirement Villages, Clinical Care, Community Services and Asset Management. Both Procura and PeoplePoint provide solutions with a single client record across all areas. Today PeoplePoint has 40 customers across Australia and New Zealand using various modules.
Combined with Procura's Australian customer base, the two companies will take a leadership position in in the Australian and New Zealand markets. This alliance enhances the company's future growth and performance, creating strengths and assets that are otherwise unavailable in the global market.
"Aged Care and Social Services providers no longer have to choose between an end-to-end solution or best-of-breed components. This acquisition means that clients can have both" comments Garry Neale, Managing Director of Procura Australia & New Zealand. "The best part is that this integrated solution set is already implemented and proven at several of the largest agencies in Australia so the risk for prospective clients is significantly reduced."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems