The Procura Group of Companies is pleased to announce the promotion of Brad Caldwell, to the position of Executive Vice President, North American Sales.
In his new position, Brad will be responsible for managing the sales and account management teams including the ContinuLink, Procura, and Progresa product portfolios.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Brad for several years and am pleased to make this promotion," stated Scott Overhill, CEO The Procura Group of Companies. "Since our acquisition of ContinuLink three years ago, Brad has proven to be a strong sales leader. His energy and is unparalleled. He and his team possess the knowledge of how to assist care providers achieve their desired outcomes is second to none in the industry."
"With our portfolio of solutions, we have the ability to support virtually any provider who delivers care to clients at their place of residence, as well as those who are in transition. We have the advantage of being able to offer our provider partners 'the best of all worlds' in both a SaaS platform and more traditional license-based solutions. We are 'fit to purpose'," states Brad Caldwell, "I'm excited to be given this opportunity to contribute my best efforts to the Procura organization and to the segments of the health care industry that we serve."
As part of his duties, Brad has restructured the entire sales team to better assist providers who are looking for ways to be more efficient managing the complexities of home care, hospice and community care organizations including Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, Private Duty and Staffing businesses. He will be leading a top tier team of 15 people strategically placed across North America.
As part of this strategy, he believes it is important to have representation in keys territories to ensure the Procura Group of Companies becomes true partners with local associations.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems