NationSky announces a large enterprise contract for its NQSky MDM solution with a major regional hospital in cooperation with a top-tier global medical technology and service provider. A large domestic insurance institution also becomes new customer. NQ Mobile, a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, today announced that its subsidiary, Beijing NationSky Network Technology, Inc. (NationSky), a leading provider of mobile services to enterprises in China, will provide enterprise mobile device management (MDM) services to Guangzhou Overseas Chinese Hospital, a major hospital in Guangdong province, in cooperation with GE Healthcare China, one of the world's top-tier medical technology and services providers.
Additionally, AnBang Insurance Group, one of the largest insurance companies in China, has chosen NQSky as its MDM service provider to manage its corporate issued mobile devices. These two large enterprise customers bring the total to more than 20 major customers that have selected the NQSky MDM solution since its launch in February 2013.
NQ Mobile and NationSky anticipate the NQSky solution to further penetrate the market and accelerate growth throughout 2013.
"Mobility is changing enterprises' working and selling style and MDM is an increasingly important issue to all enterprises, including healthcare practitioners, banks, brokers and insurance companies. The demand will continue to grow along with the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend," said Omar Khan, Co-Chief Executive Officer, NQ Mobile. "With NQSky, enterprises will be able to seamlessly integrate mobile devices with existing enterprise IT policies and fast-track mobility adoption, making this a unique solution."
Founded in 2005, NationSky is a leader in providing mobile services to about 1,250 enterprises in China. In May 2012, NQ Mobile acquired 55 percent of NationSky. Offering a suite of customized services under the NQSky brand, NationSky provides its customers end-to-end solutions from mobile data strategy consulting, architecture design and deployment, to mobile device, content and application management. NationSky also provides industry-specific solutions as well as complete platform integration services.
"With the acquisition of NationSky, NQ Mobile became the only mobile security provider in the world to approach security and privacy holistically for health care providers, large insurance companies, banks and other major enterprises," said Charles Hou, Chief Executive Officer, NationSky. "Mobile malware attacks have been steadily increasing in China and around the world, both for professionals and consumers. With NQSky, we can help our enterprise customers, regardless of the platform."
NationSky is a member of The Global Enterprise Mobility Alliance (GEMA). GEMA is the leading provider of global managed mobility services and is comprised of leading managed mobility services providers. As a member of GEMA, NationSky can provide not only standardized professional services and technical assistance, but also the ability to bridge GEMA's extensive global service structure system. Whether for foreign enterprises operating in China or the overseas expansion of Chinese enterprises, NationSky and GEMA can enable organizations to scale globally while receiving local in-country support wherever they operate around the world.
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems