The report “Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Mobile APPS) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts Till 2016” as the name suggests, analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, ROE), APAC (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia) and Rest of the World.
Wireless health comprises of advanced sensor technologies, wireless communications, and information technologies which aims at providing a better healthcare delivery. With affordable wireless information and communication technology and availability of inexpensive wireless-based laptops, portables and CD-ROM-based problem resolution and diagnostic technology, the value of wireless technology is clearly seen in improving service productivity, efficiency and profitability.
Though healthcare organizations have been slow to embrace wireless technology, more and more organizations are finding that they can save money and improve care with this technology, and as it eliminates the need for wired connections, it increases mobility of the patients and healthcare professionals, invariably improving treatment outcomes. The global wireless health market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.43% during the study period (2011-2016). In this report, the wireless health market is segmented on the basis of wireless technologies, handheld devices and mobile apps across their applications in healthcare amenities (hospitals, nursing homes), pharmaceuticals, medical and diagnostic laboratories, home care, telehealth and by physicians through various geographies.
North America led the global wireless health market with around 45% share in 2011; rising cost of healthcare and increasing demand for better healthcare services has lead to the adoption of advanced wireless solutions. In addition, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and U.S. healthcare reforms are boosting the adoption of healthcare IT systems.
The U.S. captures the largest market share of North America, and shows a remarkable growth opportunity. The second largest market is Europe, and Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with China capturing the largest market share of APAC region. Buy a copy of this report @: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_report1.asp?id=551
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems