CellTrak Technologies, Inc. today announced the addition of Greg Shannon to its executive leadership team.
Greg has been appointed to the role of Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and VP of Care Delivery Innovation effective immediately. In this role Greg will be reporting directly to the President and CEO of CellTrak, Michael K. Wons, and will be a member of the CellTrak Executive Leadership team.
“Greg will be managing sales and customer development activities specifically focused on expansion of CellTrak across major health systems, focusing on engaging with hospital based homecare groups and the entry of CellTrak into adjoining markets as the homecare and personal care industry continues to expand into other service areas,” shared Michael K. Wons President and CEO of CellTrak.
Greg is an experienced senior leader with more than 15 years of customer focused cross-functional experience developing and implementing innovative solutions with healthcare stakeholders. Previously, Greg advised start-up healthcare companies and has held management positions of increasing responsibility related to product development, sales, marketing, and business development. He was VP of Preventive Care, at leading healthcare manufacturer Medline, and Director of Global Business Development for Fortune 100 healthcare company, Abbott Laboratories. He began his career in healthcare performance improvement practice of management consulting firm.
Greg holds a B.S. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Michigan and a M.B.A. from Stanford Graduate School of Business. Wons added, “Greg’s deep expertise as a healthcare executive with leading companies in customer development will help accelerate CellTrak’s strategy execution of providing an industry leading mobile platform that enables improved care delivery”.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems