The Interim HealthCare franchisee, Salo, Inc., has implemented Procura Home Care Software as their end-to-end enterprise solution across their 47 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Salo, Inc. is the largest franchisee in the Interim HealthCare network. They employ close to 5,000 caregivers in five states caring for approximately 8,000 patients on a weekly basis. Interim HealthCare®, the franchisor, is the nation's oldest leading home care and medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, there are more than 300 locations nationwide with approximately 75,000 health care workers.
"Working closely with Procura, we discovered that not only were we receiving a comprehensive enterprise system that seamlessly integrates across all locations within our agency, but that we were establishing a partnership with a company known globally for building successful relationships with customers of our scale and magnitude." comments Tony Ott, Chief Information Officer for Interim HealthCare. "As of today, we have 47 locations and close to 700 users on Procura and we have seen significant improvements in scheduling, back office operations, clinical care coordination, and business intelligence reporting. We're confident that our partnership with Procura will enhance our operations and ultimately allow us to provide even better patient care."
Interim HealthCare provides a broad array of home care services including senior care, pediatric nursing, intravenous (IV) therapy, and hospice care. They understand that employing a home healthcare professional is an important decision. Interim values the importance of delivering high quality home care as well as treating each patient with genuine compassion, kindness and respect. Through this understanding, Interim HealthCare has become a name that is trusted by physicians, patients, clients and their families in the home health industry.
"Our partnership with Interim HealthCare is another example of how we work closely with our clients during an implementation to ensure that Procura is configured to meet their needs in the ever-changing healthcare industry," states Scott Overhill, President of the Procura Group of Companies. "Our international presence has strengthened our product lines through access to global healthcare best practices. This allows us to meet the individual needs of our clients and enhance our client's business processes while optimizing patient care."
- PROCURA STRENGTHENS AUSTRALIAN TEAM WITH EXPERIENCED IT PROFESSIONAL, KEVIN BERRY
- Philips distributes simple solution for the reduction of environmental pathogens commonly found in health care facilities
- Hospice of the Red River Valley implements Electronic Visit Verification solution from CellTrak
- PROCURA ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF CONTINULINK
- PROCURA’S HOME HEALTH SOLUTION ON IPAD QUICKLY BECOMING INFINITY HOME HEALTH SERVICES’ BEDSIDE IT STRATEGY
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems