Axxess, an industry leader in home health management software across North America, announced the launch of its new mobile app for its home health agency clients.
The new state-of-the-art mobile app empowers home health professionals by bringing patient care to the forefront. It is the only native mobile app in the home health industry that is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems. It can be downloaded for free on Google Play or Apple App stores.
The mobile app named “Axxess Agencycore” offers several key functions that enable better patient care and real-time collaboration among the treatment teams. The app features a HIPAA-compliant, secure messaging center that facilitates real-time communication and collaboration about patient care. It features a built-in Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system that establishes proof of care by capturing a patient’s signature and recording the time and location of the visit. The app can be used to document vital signs and other visit notes at the point of care. This includes the ability to instantly upload images taken with the device, meaning clinicians can spend more time with their patients and less time on cumbersome paperwork. Furthermore, the app allows the user to access patient-care plans at a glance and manage their schedules in real time. With built-in passcode-enabled, encrypted dual-layered security, user information is always secure even if the mobile device is lost or stolen.
“With well over 50,000 home health professionals and administrators using the Axxess software every day, rolling out the industry’s first platform-agnostic mobile app helps our clients work more efficiently and effectively, regardless of their device,” said John Olajide, Axxess CEO. “Its ease of use helps home health professionals focus on patient care rather than on paperwork, while still providing the most comprehensive documentation in the industry.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems