Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) announced today that it will report its financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2012, after the stock market closes on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Allscripts management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's earnings and other information at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time that same day.
More details on the call The Allscripts earnings announcement will be distributed via PR Newswire immediately after the market closes on February 19. The news release also will be available on the company's website at http://investor.allscripts.com. To listen to the conference call, participants may log onto http://www.allscripts.com/. Participants are encouraged to log onto the website approximately 15 minutes before the start of the call to download and install any necessary software.
Participants also may access the call by dialing (877) 303-0543 (toll free in the US) or (973) 935-8787 (international) and requesting Conference ID # 87002646.
A replay of the call will be available two hours after the conclusion of the call, for a period of two weeks, at http://www.allscripts.com/ or by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 - Conference ID # 87002646.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems