Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) ("HTA") announced today that it has revised the record date for the cash dividend for the quarter ending March 31, 2013 to account for a New York Stock Exchange holiday. The dividend will be paid on April 4, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 28, 2013.
This dividend, in the amount of $0.14375 per share, represents an annualized rate of $0.575 per share and will be paid on all Class A and Class B shares. The previously announced record date of March 29, 2013 falls on a holiday for the New York Stock Exchange. The amount of distributions HTA pays to its stockholders is determined by HTA's board of directors, at its discretion, and is dependent on a number of factors, including funds available for the payment of distributions, HTA's financial condition, capital expenditure requirements and annual distribution requirements needed to maintain HTA's status as a real estate investment trust under the Internal Revenue Code. HTA's board of directors may reduce its distribution rate and HTA cannot guarantee the amount of distributions paid in the future, if any.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems