athenahealth, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATHN) (the "Company"), a leading provider of cloud-based services for electronic health record (EHR), practice management, and care coordination, today announced that it will hold a conference call for investors on Friday, July 19, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
During the conference call, management will review highlights from the Company's second quarter 2013 results, which will be announced via press release after the close of market trading on Thursday, July 18, 2013. As a reminder, in conjunction with quarterly earnings press releases, the Company publishes management's prepared remarks via a Current Report on Form 8-K and the Investors section of the Company's website at www.athenahealth.com.
To participate in the Company's live conference call and webcast, please dial 888-771-4371 (or 847-585-4405 for international calls) using conference code No. 35088307, or visit the Investors section of the Company's website at www.athenahealth.com.
A replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 888-843-7419 (and 630-652-3042 for international calls) using conference code No. 35088307. A webcast replay will also be archived on the Company's website. For the latest athenahealth news and information, please visit the news section of the Company's website.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems