Eceptionist announced today that the Eceptionist platform has been selected by the California Telehealth Network (CTN) as the platform that it will use to support scheduling and referrals for collaborative healthcare services that are provided across the CTN. This collaboration will allow Eceptionist and the CTN to provide patients with the most innovative services in the field of telehealth currently available.
“We view having a platform on which to run all telehealth operations along with having the ability for service providers to reach patients across the state of California as critical to our mission of improving access to care especially in rural and medically underserved areas. This platform will be the foundation for managing virtual and non-virtual collaborative services throughout the State of California,” says Eric Brown, CEO and President, California Telehealth Network. The Eceptionist platform has been designed and will be implemented to support integration with CTN member sites’ third party systems using standard methods and protocols. “Eceptionist is very excited to be working with CTN and their member organizations to create one of the largest collaborative healthcare networks worldwide,” says Trey Havlick of Eceptionist.
California Telehealth Network
CTN is California’s statewide partnership for telehealth with the mission to promote advanced information technologies and services to improve access to high quality healthcare focusing on medically underserved and rural Californians. An independent non-profit 501c3, CTN was initially funded through the FCC's Rural Health Care Pilot Program which provided CTN with up to $22.1 million, the largest single state award of its kind. In recent years, a number of exciting initiatives have been launched in California to advance the use of telecommunications and healthcare technology. CTN will connect over 800 California healthcare providers in underserved areas to a state and nation-wide broadband network dedicated to healthcare.
Eceptionist is a privately held company located in Houston, Texas. Eceptionist is a leading provider of software solutions for the healthcare industry and is dedicated to helping organizations improve and optimize healthcare services. Eceptionist has created a platform that organizations can use to better manage healthcare as it is delivered across departments, sites, ACO’s, communities, and countries. The Eceptionist platform supports intelligent scheduling, telemedicine, intelligent referral and triage management, wait list and wait time management, case management, care pathways, protocols and reporting for facilities and hospitals around the world.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems