Net Medical Xpress Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: NMXS) a leader in the telemedicine market, announced today the company has signed an agreement with My OnCall Doc, a telehealth technology provider based in Largo, FL.
Under the terms of the agreement, the company will initially provide over 400 board certified physicians in 23 states. Jason Sowash, CEO, Net Medical's Staffing Division, said, "We think My OnCall Doc has a great telemedicine platform and we are excited to be partnering with them to provide a national network of primary care physicians. This partnership shows again Net Medical's uniqueness and as a leader in the telemedicine industry through the multiple service lines we offer. The staffing division is only one of those service lines that Net Medical offers and provides multiple solutions for any organization looking to grow in the telemedicine industry."
Craig Zurman, Managing Partner, My OnCall Doc, said, "The wave of telemedicine is cresting quickly. My OnCall Doc is uniquely positioned to fill the growing gap in our nation's healthcare system. We are pleased with the relationship with Net Medical as their telemedicine staffing expertise is a good fit for our customers."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems