AMD Global Telemedicine Inc. (AMD), the world’s leading supplier of clinical Telemedicine Encounter Management Solutions (TEMS) TM, announces Clinical AssistTM a lightweight telemedicine system designed for easy maneuverability in telemedicine applications.
Clinical AssistTM is a complete telemedicine system with a smaller footprint than AMD’s other telemedicine systems making it effortless to transport from room to room in a hospital or clinic setting. Designed in conjunction with JACO, Inc., the cart’s lightweight components are manufactured out of aircraft-grade aluminum and sealed with antimicrobial powder coat finish to survive years of use in a demanding healthcare environment. Clinical AssistTM is a modular system that can be integrated with telemedicine software technology and accommodates multiple medical devices.
“Healthcare organizations come to us with a full range of needs for a reliable telemedicine solution. They want a single telemedicine platform deployable on a range of mobile carts,” commented Bruce Bond, North American Director of AMD’s Telemedicine Program Design Group. “Our customers tell us Clinical AssistTM fits perfectly in our product line because it offers a mid-range option for a mobile cart in terms of price and functionality,” added Bond.
AMD Global Telemedicine will be showcasing Clinical AssistTM in our booth at the American Telemedicine Association Conference in Baltimore, MD on May 17-20, 2014.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems