AMD Global Telemedicine Inc. (AMD), the world’s leading supplier of clinical Telemedicine Encounter Management Solutions (TEMS) TM, announces ExamFlowTM software to optimize telemedicine workflow procedures and coordinate patient care.
The software uses real-time visualization of patient flow and provider resources to initiate the connection between clinical sites and remote specialists. ExamFlowTM , designed by AMD Global Telemedicine and powered by Visual Clinic LLC, was developed to manage the workflow of telemedicine patients as they move through the various process steps from arrival to checkout. Each step is then measured against client-defined procedures and target times in order to automatically compute performance statistics and compare day-to-day activities. Using Lean Six Sigma methods, the software eliminates exam site bottlenecks and optimizes remote specialist resources.
“It is widely known that very rarely does an appointment at the Doctor’s office start and stop on time. Once you add telemedicine consultations to this process, the coordination of people and resources coming together at the right time is truly challenging,” commented Dan McCafferty, VP of Global Sales and Corporate Development at AMD Global Telemedicine.
“ExamFlowTM uses browser based visualization and an event engine to ensure that everyone involved in the care process - patients, doctors, nurses, technicians and administrative staff are all in balance and at maximum productivity” added McCafferty.
AMD Global Telemedicine will be launching ExamFlowTM at the American Telemedicine Association Conference in Baltimore, MD on May 17-20, 2014. Stop by booth 6017 for a live demonstration of this technology.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems