Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG AEX: PHIA) today announced its participation in the American Telemedicine Association's 2014 Conference (ATA 14) to be held May 18-20 in Baltimore, Md.
At this year's event, Philips experts and healthcare professionals and administrators will highlight best practices for telehealth to increase efficiencies, add value, improve care and achieve higher standards across the entire care continuum from the hospital into the home.
"The use of telehealth will increase as health systems continue to explore more efficient, cost-effective and collaborative ways of treating patients both in and out of the hospital," said Derek Smith, chief executive officer, Hospital to Home, Philips Healthcare. "Our focus at this year's ATA is to highlight a new kind of leadership, delivering a programmatic, insight-driven and patient-centric approach to telehealth, as well as the supporting technologies that enable clinical transformation across all care settings."
The Philips Hospital to Home booth (#4610) will also spotlight its full suite of telehealth programs, including acute, critical and ambulatory care programs.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems