AMD Global Telemedicine Inc. announces the development of Portable TeleClinic™, a self-contained telemedicine system package in a mobile case for remote healthcare applications such as disaster response teams, emergency medical services, in-home clinical visits, oil rigs, mining fields and mobile health clinics.
Portable TeleClinic™ has the combined functionality of a desktop telemedicine solution and mobile cart with the added flexibility of easy transport. This system is packaged in an industrial case and includes an integrated tablet PC, CAT5 connection and industrial-grade powered USB ports. Each Portable TeleClinic™ can be customized with encounter management software and specialty medical devices such as examination cameras, ENT scopes, digital stethoscopes and ECG devices.
“We designed Portable TeleClinic™ to address the growing requirements from our customers looking for a flexible clinical exam station that they can carry into medical situations,” commented Steven Normandin, President of AMD Global Telemedicine. “Portable TeleClinic™ is a complete pack-and-go telemedicine solution that can connect remote patients to the care they need, immediately.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems