The California Telehealth Network (CTN) and HealthFusion, Inc., announced today that HealthFusion’s MediTouch Electronic Health Record is the first electronic health records partner for the California Telehealth Network.
This new partnership supports the CTN mission of increasing access to healthcare through advanced information technology, with an emphasis on rural and medically underserved areas of California. MediTouch, an award winning EHR that is 2014 Meaningful Use certified and ICD-10 ready, is available for CTN members at a discount and with special benefits.
“As our small and independent practice providers face the challenges of complying with Stage 2 Meaningful Use requirements, HealthFusion provides an affordable cloud based electronic health record solution created by doctors, for doctors,” said CTN President and CEO Eric Brown.
MediTouch is a total medical software solution with EHR, Practice Management, Clearinghouse and a Patient Portal. The system is cloud-based and works with tablets, PCs, and smart phones.
“We are pleased that we can be part of the CTN mission of providing advanced information technologies and services for its members in order to provide high quality healthcare focusing on medically underserved and rural Californians,” said Dr. Sol Lizerbram, Chairman and co-founder of HealthFusion.
“HealthFusion serves thousands of medical practices including many smaller practices, so we believe we can make a significant contribution to the improvement of healthcare for all Californians, including those in rural areas,” Dr. Lizerbram concluded.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems