US mobile healthcare, home health solutions, software developer CellTrak™ was chosen to provide a GPS-based application designed to integrate with the organization’s existing scheduling solution.
Canada’s largest providers of home healthcare and workplace health and wellness services, ParaMed operates 26 centres in Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta. The organization employs 4,500 people, of whom 4,000 are registered nurses, therapists and personal/home support workers who spend most of their time caring for clients. Some of these are direct service employees, employed in full time, part time and/or elect to work positions.
Others are purely elect-to-work employees, who are able to choose their work assignments. ParaMed had always relied on phone communications to reach its direct service employees. Typically, a call for services would arrive at one of ParaMed’s offices, where an assignment coordinator would enter the referral information into the organization’s scheduling application. Coordinators would then call qualified direct service employees to advise them of the referral. This would often mean leaving voice mail messages for several employees at multiple locations.
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- Nucleus Independent Living Enables Rapid Response to Care with CellTrak™
- Procura Attains Mobile Milestone Topping 3 Million Mobile Healthcare Visits
- CellTrakCARES Feeds the Hungry and Helps Fill Food Banks this Holiday Season
- Ark Uses CellTrak™ for Comprehensive Assessment at the Point of Care
- Tech-Savvy Seniors Seek Digital Tools to Manage Health
- Combined Fluoroscopy Solution Provides Excellent Image Quality At Eastbourne DGH
- Charlotte Area Hospice Uses Technology to Improve Patient Care
- A Proposal To Increase EHR Satisfaction Using Education
- Mobile Solution Product Family Offers Hospice Leader Choice
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems