Healthcare IT and Technology News 21/3/2012.
A recently completed corporate site selection study compares the cost of operating a healthcare data security center in a series of 50 U.S. cities. The study includes cities housing significant concentrations of medical and healthcare industry operations as well as smaller regional centers of the nation’s $2.6 trillion healthcare services industry. The Boyd report, “Healthcare Services Industry: A Comparative Cost Analysis for Information Assurance Operations,” characterizes information security as a major new driver shaping strategic planning, capital spending and site selection within the healthcare services industry. The Boyd Company of Princeton, NJ, provides independent site selection counsel to leading U.S. and overseas corporations.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014