The advent of the “app economy” created a brand new interactive way to communicate with the market. This “Smartphone Applications Market Phenomena” has already impacted heavily on many industries, and that impact will only increase as smartphone penetration grows. Healthcare is one of these industries, and the opportunities for improving both healthcare delivery and the dissemination of medical information are yet to be fully understood.
About: research2guidance is a Berlin-based market research company specializing in the mobile industry. The company provides market reports, bespoke research and strategic consultancy helping their clients to be successful in the mobile industry. research2guidance's services include: industry reports, region specific market analysis, developer surveys, expert interviews, app store evaluation and comparison, mobile application strategy development, market entry strategy and partner selection/negotiation. For their engagements they leverage their broad contact base into the industry to the benefit of our client.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems