Procura offers community care software that work to provide Canadians with the tools they need to stay up-to-date in the changing healthcare industry. Community care agencies are constantly growing, as more elderly Canadians are choosing to age at home rather than in a facility. For this to be possible, agencies and community care workers need comprehensive software that can manage the operational, clinical and financial aspects of managing chronic conditions at patient's homes.
Procura offers proven technology for both medical offices and patient's homes that will help elderly individuals stay in their communities.
- Wireless Health Market to Reach $38.51 Billion by 2016
- PROCURA STRENGTHENS AUSTRALIAN TEAM WITH EXPERIENCED IT PROFESSIONAL, KEVIN BERRY
- Philips distributes simple solution for the reduction of environmental pathogens commonly found in health care facilities
- HTM Speaks With Warren Brown, President, Procura
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring